Free Distribution Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement. The Golf Course engages Supreme on the Effective Date as an independent contractor during the term specified to license a tee time booking service to the Golf Course upon the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
2. Term & Termination. The Agreement may be terminated in writing by either party at any time with no liability going forward. The Golf Course accepts that it can take up to 30 days after receipt of the termination notice to remove golf courses from marketing platforms.
3. Tee Time Pricing. Tee time pricing is set and controlled by the Golf Course through its integrated tee sheet with Supreme. The course may elect to have tee time bookings prepaid or due at the course. Supreme will attempt to collect no-show fees, according to the Golf Course’s no-show policy, by attempting to charge the consumer’s credit card for any no-show transaction that is reported to Supreme by Golf Course. Supreme will provide its best efforts to collect no-show fees from the consumer but is not responsible for any uncollected no-show fees.
4. Compensation. There is no charge to the Golf Course for basic golf course listings on Supreme. If the Golf Course elects to sell prepaid tee times and have the transaction take place on the Marketplaces, Supreme will deduct its processing fee of 2.9%.
5. Services. Supreme will connect directly to the Golf Course’s tee sheet or other API (or similar connection) that is connected to the tee sheet, subject to approval from the tee sheet provider, and provide the Golf Course with reservations via SupremeGolf.com, BarstoolGolfTime.com, GolfDigest.com, GolfBook.com, and additional partner websites, if applicable, other technology methods (e.g., smartphone applications), and through third-party tee time distributors, booking engines, aggregators, or wholesalers that wish to book tee times on its behalf (the “Marketplaces”). Marketplaces will display tee time pricing as listed on the Golf Course tee sheet, as well as the course policies determined by the Golf Course and communicated to Supreme. Reservations will be made directly to the Golf Course tee sheet.
6. Data, Confidentiality, and Ownership of Proprietary Information. Customer data from rounds booked will be collected by Supreme and shared in the Golf Course tee sheet upon booking. Supreme acknowledges and agrees that any information received from the Golf Course is owned by, proprietary to, and constitutes the trade secrets of the Golf Course. Supreme agrees that it will treat the information as strictly confidential and will not disclose the information without the Golf Course’s prior written permission. Supreme can use course information, pictures, and logos for the purpose of course identification across the Supreme Best efforts will be made to share booked golfer data with golf courses via their reputable software vendor or other secure data transmission methodology.
7. Governing Law. The parties agree that this instrument is to be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to conflicts of laws.